Forget run-of-the-mill, choose a unique venue to engage and inspire within 1 mile of the centre of World Heritage City of Bath.
Get away from the office and discover a space that inspires creative and innovative thinking and leaves a lasting impression. We offer a unique venue where you and your team can get away from the hullaballoo, prevent distractions and stay focused.
Bring your board meeting, team meeting, team building exercise, sales pitch, brainstorming session, conference call or deal maker to life. Hold your award night, product launch, presentation, lecture, AGM, training day or workshop at our fabulous alternative venue.
Museum of Bath Stone can be:
- a board room for up to 16 people
- a theatre-style training or conference room for 20 – 40
- suitable for small networking and conference events from 10 – 30 people
- a unique venue for cocktail and dinner parties up to 20 people.
Museum of Bath Stone has excellent facilities:
- TV screen & Skype video conferencing
- whiteboard & flipchart
- break room & kitchen (free tea, coffee and hot water)
- disabled person’s toilet
and is accessible by wheelchair users.
We offer a friendly welcome and provide a professional and flexible service to cater to your needs.
The centre can be hired on Monday evenings and from Tuesdays to Saturdays between 9am and 10pm.
- £10 per hour up to a maximum of £65 for a single day
- £30 for each additional consecutive day
- 20% discount for multiple bookings paid in advance.
Special rates available for local charities.